Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The7lineArmy outing To DC for this Saturday is Postponed

Good job out of Darren and the Nats to figure this out now instead of later. It was just like when we had to make the call to cancel the QBC a few years again because of the impending blizzard.
From Darren 
“Welp, this is a huge bummer, but a decision had to be made. And after talking with a Nationals rep, the team has agreed to let us postpone our outing until September 22nd, regardless of what happens on Saturday
The Nationals have been working with us all week on this, and have been fantastic and accommodating. And seeing as though the weather report is only getting worse, I think the responsible thing to do is to postpone the outing.
Both the enjoyment and safety of our fans has to come before our desire to see a game. Even if the Mets and Nats somehow play as scheduled, the weather will still be horrendous, and the commute there would not only be a mess, but dangerous. The cons far outweigh the pros. “

No comments: