AMAZIN’ METS FOUNDATION AND CITI TO HOST VIRTUAL FOOD DRIVE JULY 1-31
WHAT: The Amazin’ Mets Foundation and Citi are partnering to support hunger relief efforts throughout New York by hosting a virtual food drive throughout the entire month of July. Proceeds will benefit City Harvest, New York City’s largest food rescue organization, helping to feed more than 1.5 million New Yorkers who are struggling to put meals on their tables.
Fans can support the cause by donating to the Amazin’ Mets Foundation “Hits for Hunger” initiatives at mets.com/hitsforhunger. All participating donors will receive an entry(ies) into the “Hits for Hunger” Sweepstakes. One lucky Mets fan will win an exclusive Mets prize basket filled with four Clover Platinum seats (including a VIP batting practice experience), a customized jersey, a 1-year Citi Bike membership, Mets memorabilia and promotional items.
Donation amounts to enter the sweepstakes are as follows:
- $10 – one entry (donation helps City Harvest feed 27 New Yorkers in need)
- $30 – 3 entries (donation helps City Harvest feed 83 New Yorkers in need)
- $50 – 6 entries (donation helps City Harvest feed 138 New Yorkers in need)
- $125 – 15 entries (donation helps City Harvest feed 347 New Yorkers in need)
- $250 – 32 entries (donation helps City Harvest feed 694 New Yorkers in need)
WHEN: July 1st – July 31st
WHERE: Online at mets.com/hitsforhunger
NOTE: Visit mets.com/hitsforhunger to donate and for more details