Tickets go on sale now!
All ages are welcome to join our drive-in movie screening. Please note, this event is rain or shine and will broadcast on our large exterior LED wall facing Hempstead turnpike.
We have proudly partnered with Hofstra University radio for the sound broadcast and tune in information will be provided before and during the film screening.
Food & non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase from local food trucks. Outside food is permitted as well. For any alcoholic beverages brought in from outside, as always, we encourage non driver guests to drink responsibly and driver guests to never drink and drive.
The safety and wellness of our guests and staff are our top priority, please below information for our safety protocols:
- Driver must be wearing a face covering while checking in at the gate.
- All guests must be wearing a face covering when they are outside of their vehicles.
- Parking spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis with the directional assistance of our parking staff.
- All vehicles will be spaced 6 feet apart minimum by the direction of our parking staff.
- Guests are not permitted to watch the movie in a tailgating style. (Tents and lawn chairs are not permitted.) However, guests are permitted to seat in their beds or lift gate if they have an SUV, as long as they remain in their vehicle.
- Guests are to stay within their vehicle unless using the restroom or ordering food from a food truck.
- Guests are not permitted to idle during the showing.
- We will have additional sanitizing stations placed near portable restrooms and food trucks.
- To keep our guests safe all staff in our lots will have a face covering.
- No pets are allowed.
Pending availability, tickets will be sold at the gate via credit/debit card only for $35.
No cash will be accepted at the gate.
For any questions please reach out to our guest services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post a Comment