So I have decided to sell off a lot of the jerseys in my collection, almost all of them game used.
While not a huge list, there are some very interesting pieces, including:
- 2000 World Series Black Road Jersey worn by the Mets Bat Boy - $225
- Oliver Perez's 2008 Black Home Jersey with the Final Season at Shea Stadium patch - $225
- Craig Swan's 1979 Road Grey Jersey, classic Henley Style, signed and inscribed by Swan - $400
- Randy Myers' 1987 Road Blue Spring Training Jersey - $250
- Bob Geren's 2015 World Series Home Pinstripe Jersey - $400
- Terry Collins' 2016 Mother's Day Jersey, Signed and Inscribed by Collins - $400
- Original 1999 retail Mecury Mets jersey, size 44, with blank back (ready to customize) - $400
The 2 biggest jerseys I am selling though are:
- Rube Walker's 1975 Home Pinstripe jersey, which was restored to a John Matlack jersey, signed and inscribed by Matlack - $1,000
- John Stearns' Home White Jersey he wore as the Third Base coach during the September 21, 2001 game at Shea Stadium marking the return of baseball to New York following the 9/11 attack. The jersey has been signed by Stearns. I am asking $1,000 for this jersey, with a portion of the proceeds going to 9/11 charities
Detailed information on each of these jerseys, as well as others I am selling, can be found in this Google Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/.../1o1MOy9J1gJu93gAu1gFt.../edit...
Additional pictures of all the jerseys can be found in this Google Drive folder https://drive.google.com/.../1X5mdgfI7kB...
Feel free to hit me up on Twitter @dtwohig for any questions.