Security Policies- In order to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, the following security procedures are in place for this season:
- It is illegal to consume alcoholic beverages on the sidewalks or in the parking lots. Anyone doing so is subject to arrest.
- Glass bottles, all metal cans and containers, and hard-sided coolers are not permitted in Citi Field. Guests may bring in one, soft, plastic, factory-sealed water bottles of 20 ounces or less, guests may also bring in one sealed, soft -sided child's juice box. Note: Water bottles and juice boxes may not be frozen.
- Alcoholic beverages and controlled or illegal substances may not be brought into Citi field.
- Intoxicated or disorderly guests will not be admitted into Citi Field.
- Disorderly guests inside Citi Field are subject to ejection and arrest
- Guests using foul or abusive language are subject to ejection and arrest.
- Guests interfering with play in any manner, including the throwing of objects onto the field or entering the field, are subject to arrest.
- Guests are not permitted to enter or remain in Citi Field wearing verbally provocative or inflammatory clothing and are subject to ejection. .
- All bags and hand-carried items are searched prior to entry. Items can be no longer than 16"x16 x8". There are no bag check facilities at Citi Field.
- Prohibited items include items larger than 16" x 16 x8"; hard-sided coolers; all metal cans; glass bottles; open containers; commercial grade audio, video and photographic equipment; alcoholic beverages; illegal substances; laser pointers; noisemaking devices; fireworks, animals (except for assistive purposes); weapons and any items of similar nature.
- Citi Field reserves the right to determine what items are deemed appropriate for entry
- Drones are prohibited in and around the ballpark at all times.