With tomorrow being the 27th anniversary of the release of Wrath of Khan I thought I'd revisit the film.
1. Kirk is a douche. Walks into inspection and hands uhura his book to carry like she's some dumb broad
2. Kirk is a self-centered douche. Peter Preston lays there dying and...
Scotty: he stayed at his post.....
Kirk: yeah whatever can you fix the engines
(Boop) spock here - the engines are working (which will be important later). I guess someone other than scotty fixed them
Kirk: later dudes...I'm outta here
Scotty stands there stunned.
3. Engines are out. Why does Spock go downstairs? What happened to the genius who fixed them before?
4. Why does everyone keep leaving saavik in command. Sulu and Uhura are both commanders and sitting right there. When they come back from Regula and walk on the bridge the blonde kid is sitting in center seat
5. Kirk doesn't trust the blonde kid who is normally at weapons. He has sulu fire phasers the entire movie until the end where chekov asks to take the weapons spot - kicks out blondie and now kirk takes the firing job away from sulu
6. When you are dying on the other side of the partition please don't just randomly repeat things from our meeting earlier in the week
7. Kirk is a jerkk and calls Spock "human" at his funeral. He clearly wanted to be less human. Thanks jerk.
8. This movie needs st1 to not exist. Why would kirk take an admirals job the second time? Let's be sure to reuse all those expensive shots we made of the enterprise for the first movie.