Wild Card Game - Fan Guide
National League Wild Card Wednesday, October 5 at 8:08 p.m.Citi Field - Flushing, NY
Pitching match-up: Noah Syndergaard vs. Madison Bumgarner
Game preview and broadcast information: http://atmlb.com/2dEuKCT
- Use tickets marked “NL Wild Card”
- Parking Lots: 4:30 p.m.
- All Gates: 5:30 p.m.
- REMINDER: Ticket reprints are not available during the Postseason.
- The 7 train is the fast, convenient and “green” way to travel to the game. The Mets-Willets Point subway station is adjacent to the Jackie Robinson Rotunda.
- Direct LIRR service to Citi Field is available from Penn Station, Woodside and all stations on the Port Washington Branch.
- Those traveling from Long Island or southern Queens on other branches can reach Citi Field by changing trains at Woodside, just a 15 minute subway ride from the ballpark.
- Fans from NYC or New Jersey can board any Port Washington Branch train at Penn Station, which is just a quick 19 minutes away on the LIRR. Citi Field is just 17 minutes from Great Neck and 27 minutes from Port Washington.
- For those coming from the northern suburbs, all Metro-North trains on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven lines connect with the 7 line at the Grand Central - 42nd Street subway station.
More on parking and transportation: http://atmlb.com/2dEolrd
- The Mets Team Store at Citi Field will feature all of the officially licensed on-field postseason gear; while supplies last.
- Team Store Hours:
- Monday - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (general public); from gates - 30 minutes after last out for ticketed guests ONLY
- Postseason items are in high demand, be sure to purchase early, upon arriving at Citi Field.
Shop postseason merchandise online: http://atmlb.com/2dEuW4M
- SNY live broadcas.
- WOR 710 AM will do the Mets Pregame Show live
- Budweiser Beer Garden